Fresh, wild caught Alaskan Halibut can make the Holidays special for your family this year. Widely considered to be the finest fish to eat in the world, Tanner’s fresh caught Alaskan Halibut will help you ring in this Holiday season with cheer. We provide the highest quality seafood worldwide, and offer overnight shipping anywhere in the US and Canada.
This rich, cheesy “Heavenly Halibut” recipe is the perfect compliment to our pearly white, firm halibut. With a short list of ingredients and prep time, this recipe can be the stand out Christmas or New Years Dish on your family table. The cheesy topping will brown in the oven, making not only a beautiful dish but also the perfect compliment to the flawlessly cooked halibut. A touch of lemon juice will bring out that delicious, fresh halibut flavor you know and love.
Prep Time: 15 Minutes Servings: 8
Cook: 10 Minutes
Total: 25 Minutes
- 2 lbs of fresh, wild caught Tanner’s Alaskan Halibut Filets
- ½ cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup of softened butter
- 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons of chopped green onions
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- 1 dash of hot pepper sauce
1. Preheat the oven broiler. Grease a baking dish.
2. In a bowl, mix the Parmesan cheese, butter, mayonnaise, lemon juice, green onions, salt, and hot pepper sauce.
3. Arrange the halibut fillets in the prepared baking dish.
4. Broil halibut fillets 8 minutes in the prepared oven, or until easily flaked with a fork. Spread with the Parmesan cheese mixture, and continue broiling 2 minutes, or until topping is bubbly and lightly browned.
Compliment your halibut main dish with braised potatoes and herbs, or your favorite side dish for a holiday meal that will leave you satisfied!
Our halibut filets are skinless and boneless: hand trimmed and packaged fresh by our team. Sustainably sourced, low in calories, and high in nutrients and omega-3’s, halibut is an unparalleled treat for your family. We immediately flash freeze our fish, so when you are ready to cook our halibut it tastes like you are eating your fresh catch in the Cook Inlet.
We know so many have had to cancel vacations and travel, so we offer a chance to feel the magic of Alaska in your own home. Just close your eyes, take a bite, and be transported to the Gulf of Alaska.
Plan your Holiday meal with an overnight shipment of fresh caught halibut. Want the taste of halibut without the prep time? We also sell smoked candied halibut pieces perfect for your holiday spread. Currently, with any order of 8 lbs or more of our fresh fish, we are offering free shipping.
From our family at Tanner’s Alaskan Seafood to yours, we wish you Happy Holidays, and warmest wishes for a happy New Year.
Recipe from AllRecipes: https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/76659/heavenly-halibut/