- Wild Alaskan Halibut Collars Fin, Bone, and Skin on.
- Caught Fresh in Alaska
- 100% Wild and Natural
- Sustainably Harvested from Cook Inlet
- Hand Filleted
- Flash Frozen to Preserve Freshness, Flavor and Nutrients
- Collars range in size from 6oz to 24oz each
Alaskan Halibut Collars:
Perfect for seafood soups, chowders or broths. Comes skin on and fin attached (some fins have been removed).
Considered by many to be the finest eating fish in the world, Alaskan Halibut is widely sought after for its firm, pearly white meat that makes for an unforgettable meal, any time and any way you prepare it. Caught wild and fresh in the Gulf of Alaska. Perfect for your grill, or skillet. All of our Halibut is hand trimmed, packaged in clear vacuum sealed bags and flash frozen to preserve freshness.
We ship Monday
, and Thursday
for next day delivery. You must place order one day prior to the day it will ship out before 5pm
Alaska time (AKDT).
- An order placed before 3pm (AKDT) Tuesday will arrive on Thursday
- An order placed after 3pm (AKDT) Tuesday will arrive on Friday.
We ship to the continental USA. Shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, or Canada may incur additional charges.
If your product arrives damaged please photograph the damaged box or items and email to us a.s.a.p.